ETN LOTTO (“we”) collects information from our users and potential users in multiple ways on freeetncentral.com (the “Website”) as well as through email correspondence and through replies to surveys.
By continuing to access the Website, by providing information by email, or through any other activity, you are accepting and consenting to ETN LOTTO’S use of your personal data, as a Data Controller, in the ways set out in these policies.
The following personal data relating to you may be collected:
- Information you provide. You may provide information to us through web forms on the Website and by email. The information you provide may include your name and e-mail address. We will not intentionally or systematically seek to collect, store, use or otherwise process information about you classed as ‘sensitive personal data’ (for example, information relating to any trade union membership, ethnic origin or medical conditions).
- Information we collect. We automatically collect certain information to help analyse the Website and our service, including:
- Technical information like the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or device to the internet, your browser type and version, time zone setting, operating system and platform; and
- Information about your visit including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); pages you visited or searched for; page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
ETN LOTTO uses the information you provide largely to contact you – by email in order to seek further information, to update you on any changes to our service, to send you general commercial (non-marketing) communications, to send you any communications that you have specifically requested. We may keep this information on file to record enquiries that we have received about our service, to help us to assess how effective our various marketing programs are, and to comply with any legal obligations that may be imposed upon us from time to time.
ETN LOTTO uses the information we collect to ensure our Website and other communications with you are presented in the most effective way, to administer the Website (including troubleshooting it and carrying out testing and analysis), to ensure that our Website and other arrangements for collecting your data and communicating with you are as secure as possible and for marketing purposes.
ETN LOTTO might share your information with others, in certain circumstances, including as follows:
- We may share information with analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- We may need to disclose your information if required by law, if we believe that disclosure is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, or a court order or legal process served on us.
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted through the Website or by email . Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
The Website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that ETN LOTTO is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
You have the option to delete your account at any time and all information stored about you.